Sunday, March 11, 2007

First post!

Yay! I was intending to have my own blog long time ago. I actually started with friendster blog but its too troublesome since only friendster member can read my blog (or is it not?). Hence, I register blogger.com since kiasu man blogger told me blogger.com is widely used. But I've encounter problem with blogger.com sign up until I use firefox. $&#@($, M$!

Anyway, I'll start my first post with what I've got lately from room cleaning. Yup, Chinese New Year is over but I still have some cleaning up to do. And from there, I open up my old console. The Micro Genius Super King.

My first console! I wonder there's IQ404! LOL!
Side way

The other side. It stated imported by Srica.
I wonder whether the company still exist.
Plug into my mum's room. Yup, she's the one playing!
Still new! Who want to buy?
Woot! It still works! Playing Mario Bros 3.....
Level 1
It does remind me when I'm kid. After school (SRK Jalan Pasar 2), I will walk through a shopping mall called PGB Plaza (our school call it Pejabat Guru Besar (means Headmaster office) since student caught loitering there will need to meet the headmaster) in Jalan Pasar. Inside the mall, there's a console shop whether a lot of kids congregate there to play Micro Genius. They charge RM2 for 1 hour. Normally I'll just stand there and watch since I don't have money to play. Life is so sad back then :P. That's primary school life.

Anyway, the price drop and during secondary school, mum bought it for rm140. But we only play for a while since TV start to have problem from playing too much...:P

Now, I'm 29 and the console still works. I guess electronics back then is quite durable compare to now where all the company is cutting cost.

Happy playing mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment