Thursday, July 31, 2008

George Town World Heritage Site Penang

I'm fortunate to become part of the performers for this show because I'm a member of Penang choir group (PESSOC) and someone who supposed to sing actually down with fever and flu. Here is some photo I took:

George Town World Heritage Site
With this sticker, I get to eat free
Ok, here is the plan ;)
We stay here but there's no aircond :(
Okay, here is the stage planning
The place we took our dinner
Yeap, that's all the stuff we ate before the choir
I scared to openly take his pic. He is very fierce.
My choir teaching last minute brushing up the tenor
Touch up the hair
Hey, that's me with "P. Ramlee"
And one happy family
Golden girls
Me and Shafinaz. Don't jealous
Behind the stage
After the show Finale. That's Mahadzir Lokman

Fireworks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't know who.
    Really outdated. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. How to join the choir ah?

    I also want to meet Shafinaz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shafinaz is just guess artist. I think you can join her in UiTM since she is a trained vocalist and music lecturer at UiTM :P I only see her once on that Saturday...

    ReplyDelete