Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Malaysia is land of race. Vroom vroom...

So many racing in Malaysia beside the world famous F1 race. Checking the date today. 31st March 2009. Malaysia gained independence in 31st August 1957 officially. That's like 52 years ago. And what is in today's newspaper regarding comment from Malaysia's Prime Minister?

The title of the news is:

PM: Malays started fight for independence

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/3/31/nation/3595091&sec=nation

I mean omg, we've been independence for so long and we're now fighting over which race that fight for independence?

All I want to say is, my heart breaks to read this title and I hope that Barisan Nasional will lose the government and Pakatan Rakyat take over the government. Else, we're just racing every other day. Vroom vroom.....

P/S: Race F1 la, dun be racist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment