Sunday, December 20, 2009

Storm Warriors II : Review

A lot of bad comment/review on this movie. Me as fan of the first movie go into the cinema with low expectation. And I find that I do like this movie although I feel empty after watching it. The first movie was fine and storyline is good. But in the second one, I just feel like watching fighting scene without any storyline. But its cool though.

Its really easy to sum it up. They fight. They lose. They learn. They fight again. They win.

The fighting scene is really copied from the movie "300". Dark and comic like surrounding. Slow-mo.





And got one part where E-kin Cheng turn to evil is copied from the Spiderman 3 movie.


Basically its just a fun ride and does its job of creating eye candy beautifully. Since I'm a fan of this movie, I still give it a average review instead of a bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment