Friday, April 20, 2007

Bought a microwave!

This is something I haven't bought before in my life. When I think of buying it, why not buy the best? So I got myself microwave that can microwave (sic), grill and convection but the most important is, steaming. Truly all in. Basically, anything you can cook with that microwave. Steam makes the food retained its moisture. And microwave I'm talking about is Panasonic NN-J993 MPQ.

One important thing different from other microwave is that it has steam function. Other microwave might have steam function but the usage is to clean the microwave (for example Samsung).

The other different is that there's no turntable. All it has is 2 tray like oven. It save space and good for cooking cookies.

Another good point is there's no need to set timing. It has infrared sensor to make sure the food is cooked. There's overused feature which is inverter. It was used in air cond and mostly everywhere that use a lot of energy. I hope it does save me some money on energy. The cost of this microwave is rm1958 with 4 years warranty. Quite a big figure. Need to use it everyday to make it worth. :)

14 comments:

  1. How does the inverter help you save energy anyways? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it constantly supplying small amount of current instead of having higher current on and off which create high power factor. With high power factor, the energy company, Tenaga will charge you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've trying to find out about the microwave, got the same model too but haven't really try to cooking anything except for steaming a siakap.. please share with me more about your experience with the oven..appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai, i pun ada microwave NN-J993, i dapat masa LUCY DRAW at my last previous company..hehehehe, tapi xtau nk guna, just panaskan masakan jer...ada sesiapa yang boleh tolong ajarkan or ada manual menu untuk menggunakan microwave nie? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi KK. I just got this unit from friend but without user/owner manual. Can assist to provide manual for NN-J993.

    thanks
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, would you still have the manual to this oven please? I am desperately seeking one. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi KK, i am also looking for the manual as well. should I take out the 2 brown metal trays before using the microwave? Can anything be placed on the ceramic plate at the bottom?

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. hi my panasonic microwave lcd cant reading ,the number not clear can repair and servic? modle nn-j993

      Delete
  9. Hi All,

    I am looking for the manual, as i do not know how to set the temperature from Watt to degree Celsius

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi All
    I am looking also for manual, I don't know how to use it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All,
    I am looking manual for model nn-j993, I don't know how ti use it for steam & microwave function.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. how to use the steam function?

      Delete