Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New 22" Monitor

I finally got myself an LCD monitor after thinking for so long. As from my previous post, I've get rid of my beautiful CRT monitor. Hopefully the substitute is beautiful as well. When I go back home today, I'll hook it up and make sure there's no dead pixel etc. Anyway, for the price, RM849 + RM65 (add 2 years warranty to become 5 years warranty), I can't be choosy. It'll be full 5 years before I think about changing my monitor again.

A brief history of the 22" monitor that I've bought:

Dell E228WFP 22" Entry Wide Screen Flat Panel

This monitor is considered as low end monitor. It uses TN panel as opposed to S-PVA/S-IPS panel used in more expensive 24" counterparts. The viewing angle will be bad. I need to look straight into monitor so that everything will be bright and clear. I was thinking of buy the 24" one but the price is RM1899. I'm not going to spend that much since I'm going to do LASEK operation to my eyes which will cost me RM5000.

The excuse I gave myself to buy LCD is less radiation and save space. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment