Monday, July 9, 2007

Monitor and ex-gf

There's a sad thing happened last Friday. I was surfing forum.lowyat.net and stumbled upon a forumer who wants to buy a 17" monitor in Penang. I thought, I might want to get a LCD. So might as well sell my monitor now. I was hesitating all the time up until now. The price I quote is RM120. That's very low compare to the price I pay (rm4xx or rm6xx). So on Friday, I rush home and take off the screen filter. I don't sell it together with the filter. And the shiny and reflective screen caught my eyes. My heart skipped a bit. Why do I want to sell my lovely monitor? This monitor has accompany me for few years. That time I was still with my ex-gf. This might still store some memory for her. It stay in her house for sometimes when I went to US for business trip. My heart just sank. But I can't turn back on my decision. Reluctantly, I force myself to hold and lug it to the guard house and pass it to the buyer. It was a long and heavy journey. I say to myself. This monitor is so heavy. To think of it now. Maybe its heavy because it doesn't want to be sold off. :( I feel like crying now. But in Chinese saying, rice already become porridge. As with my relationship with my ex-gf. I can't turn back time. I just wish her and the monitor to have a better life. I will be without monitor for a while to punish myself for what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment