Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fatty Loh Chicken Rice

I went for eye check up in Optimax. So I brought along Canon 40D to take some picture. Since I'm hungry and the nearest interesting place is Fatty Loh, I decide to do some picture review of the Fatty Loh Chicken Rice. The last time I went there is very long. Like maybe more than 2 years ago.

Location of the shop: nearby Island Plaza near Tanjung Tokong.

You can park your car opposite the shop:
Here is the front of the shop:
Front of the shop
Another banner
The Chicken Rice Man
Environment inside the shop. Air conditioned but still not cold enough.
Old signage

The food served within 5 minutes:
Rice
Free soup
The meat
As you see, I did not eat only chicken. I took the pork too.

Review:
The rice still taste good. But unfortunately, I don't think the chicken, barbeque pork and roast pork is very good. It is passable. BBQ pork too dried (over bbq I guess). The roast pork is ok but I prefer more crispy at the skin. While the chicken is a bit rough. Not that smooth. I've taste better.

Rating:
2 star out of 5

P/S: There's another Fatty Loh Chicken Rice at Nagore Road which I think might be better -> Click me

No comments:

Post a Comment