Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wireless Broadband review : Part 2 (Digi Explore RM78)

Part 1 (Getting it activated)

Registered DiGi wireless broadband today. A bit PITA waiting for it to activate.
I called them 3 times before able to activate. This is what happened:
a) first call respond - "Wait for a while. I can't do anything. Need to wait for you
for your registration according to when you register" - although I already waited
3 hours
b) second call respond - "Ok, I activate it now. Please wait for 15 minutes". Yeah
rite. After wait 1 hour more, still no activation.
c) third call respond - "Ok, you're giving me wrong Network ID. Its supposed to be
014-337...." - What? After so many call only you tell me I got the wrong ID?

First Verdict: half star (lousy/stupiak customer service)

Part 2 (Experience)

The speed totally owned Celcom. Here is the speedtest:



Summary: Get it while it is still not so congested. This is in USM Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment