Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Art of Saving Money

After the wasting money fiasco, I got myself a book from Popular Bookstore called Smart Money-User by Carol Yip. It actually kinda boring book. A lot of things is general and common sense. But hey, I lost common sense by purchasing facial package at rm4900. I guess I need to learn up some common sense.

I've started to make myself saving money. One of the example is today. I plan to buy Logitech G15 Keyboard. It is rm310. It has a LCD screen.
I said to myself, mmm, I can program a lot of stuff to this keyboard and the LCD. It can display a lot of stuff.

But after I read the book again, I just can't bring myself to buy this keyboard. And finally bought Logitech Easy Keyboard.


Price: rm24. Yeap, this is the art of saving money. I actually got affected by review website. G15 is really good. But After the wasting money fiasco, I've put myself to saving money mode.

No more credit cards. Only bring enough money to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment