Thursday, May 24, 2007

Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy...................

I think I need to get rid of this thinking. Its been bugging me ever since 1 year ago. I need to get rid of this thinking.

Sometimes, I wonder, if I live like last time, will be be happier? I still remember I'm very enjoying my life when I'm secondary school. Back from school. Eat. Watch TV sleep. Eventhough that time I only have 21" TV and 1 mini component system. I'm still enjoying myself. After gotten myself computer, I start to socialize online. Go to forum. Chat with friends etc.

After 10 years doing this, I want to get rid of this. Start from next month, I think I will shutdown my Streamyx. No more computer. Just good old book and idiot box. :) Life will be more carefree hopefully.

And no more reading forum. Sometimes I feel forum makes me buying a lot of expensive stuff. :( But not as expensive as I spend on facial and microwave. That got nothing to do with forum. Am I blaming on the wrong thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment