Friday, September 19, 2008

Another lesson learnt

I feel that I've got myself in trouble by buying something cheap but actually have no value. Not everytime. Sometimes I do buy expensive stuff. Unfortunately the expensive stuff that I've bought is of no value too.

I've this thought when I talk with my colleague about buying house. I bought my current house because its cheap. But I never thought that there's reason for cheap house. It seems like the value of the value stay cheap after I bought.

Few years ago, I have the change to buy Putra Place or Villa Emas at cheap price. But I did not. Then not too long later, Queensbay are built. Later, the property around there including Putra Place are rising. Putra Place now value at RM300k which was sold around RM200k last time.

So the moral of the story is, we can't predict everything. We can be sad about it. But it can't change the fact. Maybe I should not think too much and I can live happier.

2 comments:

  1. We need to learn from past experiences and we hope that the next buying will always be a smart one. Don't give up!

    ***p/s: you can sell me yr dslr at 1/2 price! ;)***

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I oso gek hei, but what to do?!

    ReplyDelete