Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Diamond Water Man and his Indonesian wife

Yesterday, I received a call from my Diamond Water service man saying that he already got the new Diamond Water Classic for me and ask me whether I'm free to get it installed. I said yes and he came to install the new diamond water machine. I grab that offer to change to new diamond water system because it cost me almost nothing to change. So why not right?

But this post is not about the Diamond Water system. We actually chat about problem that he faced for having an Indonesian wife. He actually went to Thailand for few days because his wife Visa in Malaysia expired and need to go out from Malaysia and re-enter. He said its very troublesome for having wife from overseas.

He tried to get married with his wife. But unfortunately, his previous marriage is not yet annulled due to some teething problem. But he is fixing it now so that his Indonesian wife can get married with him in Malaysia. Furthermore, his wife is pregnant now.

He also talk about the price of getting his wife documentation done in JPN (Dunno jabatan pendaftaran or jabatan imigresen). It cost from RM5000 to RM9000 for Indonesian woman. But if its China, it could probably cost RM12000 or more. Its harder to register for Chinese wife.

Anyway, he divorce his previous wife because she always grumbling and grumbling eventhough he tried hard to earn more money to give to his wife. He said he got his first million in Indonesia. Not sure if its RM1,000,000 or rupiah. I think its RM coz million in rupiah does not mean anything. He did a lot of business in Indonesia like getting Kampai beer to Indonesia. But now, he is fallen business. Pity him. Hope he will be successful again. Now he is 40 years old.

Updated:
Here is my Diamond Water Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment