Sunday, October 12, 2008

Advice for person before buying anything...

Can you make yourself to use it everyday?

As for me, a few things I bought which I don't use everyday:
a)Canon 40D
b)Digital Piano
c)Cross trainer
d)Video camera
e)Electronic dictionary

I somehow did not use them everyday because either I'm busy or
I'm lazy. So actually buying new stuff involve changing of status
quo. Like you every night watching TVB series. But after buy piano,
you cannot watch series but need to practice piano. So, can you
sacrifice your TVB series watching status quo?

A lot of status quo can't be changed unless you really have the
determination to change. Unless there's enough determination, don't
waste money to buy anything at all. Besides wasting money, you might
waste your time by forcing yourself doing something that challenge
your status quo.

With this thinking, I might not be buying anything at all for the time
being. I'm going to concentrate on few things:

a)piano
b)learning chinese using the dictionary
c)work

Besides status quo of watching DVD...and surfing webs...

3 comments:

  1. Elliptical cross trainers claim to have a pretty high "perceived rate of exertion". Because the user feels less pain and fatigue while exercising, the perceived period of time spent while working out is lessened, thus increasing the intensity and duration of the workout. You can get more information about Cross trainer which I browsed on internet can fetch you help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the cross-trainer is not on your list to concentrate on, can i borrow it ah???

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I sell you half price. RM300. In very good condition :P

    ReplyDelete