Sunday, October 12, 2008

In the mood of selling....(2)

And in continuation of selling mood, I just sold off the biggest price tag of photography equipment I owned. Canon 40D is sold at ridiculously low price of RM2650. I also sold him Extreme III 4GB card for RM85 which is ridiculously low price. Not sure why I have impulse selling (together with impulse buying, I've very expensive bad habit).

But I learn something from this whole episode. That what you think you like is not what you really like.

By the way, I'm going to sell 18-55 IS this Wednesday for RM300. I still have remaining legacy of photography equipment which is the 58mm Kenko Pro-1D filter. Will sell it slowly.

I'm glad I've unload the camera. Something I still don't like about dSLR is the tendency to have dust inside the camera. I saw some dust in viewfinder and I really hate to see it eventhough it does not affect the photo. Glad that the buyer of my Canon 40D is not fussy about the dust in the viewfinder.

I'm now a happy man which around RM3k in hand. Hopefully those stash of cash is not fake money...

4 comments:

  1. hehe, interests and hobbies are fake. So, create an interest that can help u gain the best out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... a good interest, such as, how to get multiple gfs and still keep them under good control. One interest but you can still enjoy diversification in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yeah, its fake. After I bought it only I realise it. And my life take another chapter of concentrating on things that can be useful for the rest of my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you sold it.
    You bought it and you sold it in such a short time.
    I am going to faint. :)

    ReplyDelete