Saturday, October 11, 2008

In the mood of selling....

To be consistent with worldwide mood of selling, I've just sold my recently purchased tele lens Canon 55-250mm IS for RM600. Its a low price compare to RM730 I paid for it. So I lose RM130 in the process but gained the fun of using it for 2 months.

I still have 18-55mm IS for sale for RM300 and above. This means I won't lose any money on this lens. But unfortunately, selling my beloved Canon 40D will prove to be money losing process. I bought it for RM3200. But I take it can fetch RM2600 or below which means I stand to lose RM600 and above.

But thinking if I get back RM2600 and then putting it into my house loan, I might tend to get 10% in the value which means I'll just lose RM600-RM260 = RM340 which is not too shabby and in long run of compouding interest, I'll even get more. However, I still couldn't find a buyer.

However, there goes my photography hobby. I just can't feel like plunking so much money on this. I just feel I don't have time. I still need time for other thing such as for my piano hobby and other stuff. I'm already 30 and I think I need to concentrate on one hobby. I feel I diversified too much until I'm not good in anything at all.

At 30 years old, this will be turning point for everything.

1 hobby.
1 carreer.
1 gf/wife? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Give up photography so soon kaa...?

    I'm just about to start, leh!
    Give me special discount on your camera laa. :)

    Anyway, there is one thing that you are good at (and i think might be in the same category as well).
    Good in diversification!

    Ha ha ha, anyway all the best in your
    1 hobby
    1 career
    1 GF (enough meh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree that u2 are the same kind.
    Good in diversification.
    Haha....

    ReplyDelete