Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finally, after delaying for so long

After dilly dallying (did I get that right?), finally I took the plunge and signed S&P and loan offer letter for Summer Place by IJM. I've thinking day and night over this property. My head almost explode and I've been very indecisive. This is my weakness. I should've just botched the deal or sign it right away. Instead, I went there a few times and wasted my time and money. But maybe I do all this thing to calm down myself and make sure I bought the right investment property. Let's see whether this property is good:

a) next to the sea with no project going to block the view - checked
b) build by IJM with red bricks - checked
c) no need to pay interest until completion - checked
d) two carpark - checked
e) great facility - checked

But there's a few downside but nothing is perfect. Well, I hope this condo will appreciate after it was finished built in 2009. Else, I just gotta stay in it. I guess I have to turn down the 1-World property which is bigger (at 1560sqft). Unless I'm able to get more loans. I think I'm getting crazy into high gearing. As 50 Cents says, get rich or die trying.

Anyway, another reason I push myself to sign the S&P is because the stock rise today. It seems like if I don't go for this investment, I might miss out the bottom like I miss out the stock. And property is delayed 1 or 2 quarter compared to stock. If stock rise now, property will rise soon. Well, that's the risk I have to take or forever I'll be in the state I'm in.

As we know, rich people is doing rich people things. Poor people is doing poor people's thing. We need to do rich people things to get rich. I wonder if property investment is one of it?

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a good decision. Don't worry. Just how much can the price go up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeYong,
    If I really know for sure, I'll be rich soon. After I rich, then I'll tell you my experience.

    soo sean,
    Thanks. Hopefully. Rise or drop, this will be an experience. At least, I won't regret when I grow old.

    ReplyDelete