Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why did I linger around internet?


Most of the time, I continue surfing net eventhough I've done researching on the stuff I want to do. I keep on sitting on the executive chair thinking of which website to go next. Almost all the time is forum.lowyat.net, themalaysianinsider.com, malaysiakini.com, jeffooi.com, facebook.com and so on. I will keep on alternating these sites to see if there's any updates. Most update come from forum.lowyat.net because that's the most people go. But I can't do this any longer. This is wasting time. I might learn a lot of politics. But what does this do to me? I have a lot of more important things to do. This will be another bad habit I need to kick. Probably in the new place, I won't have internet at all. I'll go to the cyber cafe nearby if there's a need to surf net.

I remember the time when I don't have internet. It was peaceful a while. But later, I was thinking that with internet, I can learn a lot of things. Unfortunately, that's true too. I can read about some companies and stuff like that. But after I got back the internet line, did I ever do the research? Actually its a big NO! Something really not right about this. I think this has to do with previous few posts. When you have it, you don't really appreciate it. Once you lost it, you will think how good is it to have it. Same like my dSLR. Nowaday, I itch to have one because I was thinking how beautiful picture I can take. But last time, when I got it, I don't use it at all. This is all misplaced priority and finance.

Conclusion:
No internet. No dSLR. No.....I need to make a list of NO.

1 comment:

  1. Make a list of what you should do.

    When you are getting occupied to get those 'do' things done.

    automatically, you will screw those 'no' and focus on "DO".

    ReplyDelete