Sunday, April 26, 2009

First thing first


Its been a problem ever since I started my life journey. It was never done. Already a lot of thoughts being put into it. Emotion also run high because whenever I think why didn't I do it, I feel like kicking myself. But when the time I want to do it, I just slump myself on the bed. Start to do it is one thing. To be able to continue doing it like a bad habit is another problem foreseen.

And thus, I will make this my goal for this year. Number 1 goal. That is, to make sure I have a systematic lifestyle where everything is documented and everything is in place whenever I need it. In another word, I need a good filing system in my life. It seems like the reason my mind is always confuse and does not know what to do, can be stemmed from failure to organize important things in my life starting from filing and documentation. For example, during filing income tax time. This is the time I rummage through all my files and cabinet for receipt. I do put it in a file. But sometimes, I just dump it in my cabinet. This put worrying thoughts in my mind that I might miss some of the receipts. Another problem is documentation of money. I do not really keep track of every single cents that go through my life. I tried to do it 4 years ago but it stopped halfway and I never analyze it. That's failure of financial planning. Probably I should allocate instead of tracking all my money since tracking every cents will be a chore.

And so, this will be it. No more confusing state of financial and documentation shall be a problem in my life anymore. Everything will be on track and this will be the goal for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment