Friday, May 8, 2009

Does BN knows that they are in deep shit now?

Just read all online news portal that can be commented and also forum (except blog by politician themselves). You can see > 90% of the comment is against BN. Can't they realise how bad is BN image to the majority of the citizen?

For me, I think they do know. Although some said that BN still in their own world, but I do think they know how bad it is. If not why they start to do some damage control after the Perak crisis?

Even a lot of people said that before March 08, 2008 that BN is out of touch with people, they are actually not. I still remember I receive snail mail from then Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi asking me to vote for Barisan Nasional. I laugh at the letters man. And of course, how can we forget advertisement from MCA? Its on the TV all the time until I want to puke when they show the person they help. I mean, we as citizen deserve all this. We deserve school to be built. Please don't think that we're obliged to vote for you because you give us education etc.

That's why I hope that there's some changes in BN. I don't want all people supporting Pakatan Rakyat because during that time, PR will be too strong. And power corrupt. We deserve a strong two party system. Get rid of warlord from every component party in BN. You only have 3 or 4 years. Not much time left.


Not related to this post but nevertheless funny:

No comments:

Post a Comment