Friday, May 8, 2009

Government release Hindraf trio to pacify rakyat's emotion


The Malaysian Insider carry a news item regarding the release of Hindraf trio. It seems like this news is to mitigate anger of rakyat towards government of the day due to Perak constitutional crisis. As in my previous blog, I think that majority of Malaysian already seen what happened in Perak. I would say the news of ISA release is to do damage control and get Malaysian mind off the current happenening in Perak.

Although this is good news for everyone, but unfortunately, the Perak crisis are not easily cooled down. No amount of good will from BN will able to undo the damage from the crisis. Its really kind of hopeless. The clock is ticking. Najib has to do something more. Operasi Lallang will not work now.

Updated:

Najib denies ISA release meant to calm anger over Perak fiasco
Oh no. Najib read my post. I'll be ISA'ed soon. Good bye my friends.

P. Waythamoorthy says it is a “blatantly obvious move to divert the attention of the public” from the Perak fiasco in the news titles "Samy says ISA release shows it is time to move on but Waytha says no".

I thought it was only me. But actually everyone knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment