Friday, May 8, 2009

No regret selling my dSLR

Although I'm lying to say I totally no regret in selling my Canon 40D when in reality, I do a bit, but I'm really waiting for Olympus micro four third with IS. Even without IS, I might still go for it and the reason is the size. What's the point of having a good camera is I can't put in my pocket and bring it around ya? But probably my first priority is to get a good phone with a camera. Until today, I'm still contemplating Nokia N82. But its already too outdated. But still the camera the best. Sigh...


And here is the dSLR that I'll be waiting for..... Olympus Micro Four Third.
And look at the cute little lens...

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Because its digital SLR. :) Its not point and shoot. You can change to tele lens and stuff like that exactly like SLR. And the sensor is very big also. Expected to come out this summer. But I expect the price will be out of reach. Will wait until it drop.

    ReplyDelete