Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jolin Tsai, I'm still available!!! And I'm 大丈夫 (Real Man)!!!

Jolin Tsai seeking Mr. Right

As she inches towards her 30s, Tsai is feverishly promoting herself as being available. Watching her friends Stefanie Sun and A-mei basking in love, Tsai looks forward to love but regrettably, her Mr. Right is still nowhere in sight. A religious man whom her friend match-made her with, shrunk back immediately on hearing her name. "I don't want a queen!" Afraid that he could not match up to her status, the prospective suitor rejected the match-making session.

With friends entering marriage and parenthood, Tsai is also eager to join her friends in the league. With no plans for children previously, Tsai only wanted to keep a pet with her boyfriend but has changed her mind and now has a burning desire to have her own children. "I have a dietician and determination. I'm sure I'll be able to shed the weight and recover my figure after giving birth!" she says, perhaps hinting at the reason for not wanting children at first.

Tsai revealed she hopes to hold her wedding at the beach with a simple ceremony and a celebratory party. After marriage, she may consider fading out of showbiz and refocus her career on perhaps a manicure and facial business.
Grab from Yahoo

Jolin, hope you read this. I'm still available. Call me when you're free....

This video is related:

1 comment:

  1. Visit us for more English translations of Chinese lyrics!

    ReplyDelete