Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pentax K-7 hold my attention

Sometimes, once a while, a product will caught my attention. This time is Pentax K-7. Although I'm no fan of Pentax (as a matter of fact, I'm brand agnostic ;) ), but I always think Pentax hit the right price with the right technology. I definitely like the Shake Reduction system not offered by Canikon brand. And K20d is the first time I see dSLR have lens calibration system built in. Another great thing about Pentax which you cannot find in other brand at such price is the weather resistance body and lens. You can only buy weather resistance Canikon dSLR system at cut throat price.

Now about K-7. It said that the noise is reduce and higher frame rate (5.3fps). Now this address the shortfall of K20d (although K20d itself is very capable). Also one of the bad things about Pentax is the autofocus speed. I wonder how K-7 AF performance like? But the thing I love most is the size. Look at this comparison:
So cute compare to D300 at the above. Yummy, is all I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment