Monday, September 17, 2007

Anime Weekend

This is the 2nd weekend in a row that I lock up in my room and watched DVD whole day. This time, the title of the DVD is Gundam Seed Destiny. It continue the story from Gundam Seed where the peace is achieved. But suddenly, world is plunge into chaos after some Coordinator terrorist send a man made comet down to earth killing millions. Djibril, Logos boss start to fan hatred towards Coordinator. But a wrong move made by him by destroying few cities in Eurasia give Coordinator Chairman a reason to turn the table by saying the war is caused by Logos. And thus, Logos getting elimination. However, no one knows about the evil plan by Coordinator Chairman.

This is a good anime. I rate it better than Gundam Seed. It makes me change my side from Coordinator to Archangel (which at first I thought was too dumb). It has good drama and good mecha fighting.

I finished it in 2 days for an anime of 50 episodes....

No comments:

Post a Comment