Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Of deceit and immorality

Living in deceitful world, most of the time, I failed the challenge and my morality has fallen to lowest ebb. Is because my life is lack of religion? I do believe in Buddhism where karma rules the day. What I did will affect what I will become. Same as what I eat is what I'll become. There's no offset or cancellation to karma. Any bad karma will have to be suffered. Not same as other religion where praying and other means can be used to save yourself from bad deeds. Means, Buddhism, you have to help your self (self service). Whereas other religion, you can always ask help from greater being.

I just hope that by realising my shortfall, I'll able to pull myself up again. What good is there to fulfilment of desire which causing life full of deceit and immorality compare to making of good deeds and live pure and honest life?

No comments:

Post a Comment