Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's confirmed : I'm getting stupid

Yesterday I went to Tesco Penang to check out on the EyeRelax. That person on duty want to check my eye. So he give me a piece of card board and ask me to close my eyes. And so, without any thought, I just bring up the card board and use it to block my left eye. Then he said to me to use my hand instead to block my eyes. Then only I realise the usage of the card board. Guess what its usage? It shaped like this:
E
And the thing I'm looking at has E that is rotated randomly.

Yes, yes. Its used to tell that person on duty how the E is rotated but I use it to cover my eyes :S

One thing that makes me happy is that person said I have perfect eye sight. People can see until 5.0 but I can see until 5.5. Muahahaha....

1 comment:

  1. Great.. does that mean you have some binocular ability now... :D

    ReplyDelete