Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Post LASEK operation review

Today is already 1 month after the operation. My eyes already clear up from any haziness. As a matter of fact, it started to clear up 2 weeks after the operation. But I started to see very clear at about 3rd week. At 4th week, the improvement is not that much. I still cannot say that my eyes result is final. But here is what I got to say after 1 month.

My left eye which is always clearer than my right eye can see very far away. Whereas my right eye, anything far will be blur. It's either I have short-sightedness for my right or the astigmatism is still there. And weirdly, when I see some near things like computer LCD screen, I still some blurness. So I just block my right eye with my palm and realise my left eye is out of focus. But then it will slowly focus and become clear. I don't know if my left eye is having long sightedness now since I can still focus near things. Just that when I use both eyes, my left eye tends to go out of focus. OMG. My brain is not working properly to focus my left eyes. OMG OMG.

Anyway, this Saturday will be a checkup. Hopefully my right eye still have scar to explain the blurness. Else, if consider fully recover, I might opt for corrective surgery and that stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment