Monday, September 17, 2007

EyeRelax : no need LASEK


Yes, this product promise you that you don't have to do LASEK/LASIK/EPI and still will cure your short/long sight (amblyopia(lazy eye), myopia and presbyopia). And it only cost you RM1599 compare to RM5000 doing custom LASEK.

Will it work? Should I buy? Even though I did LASEK, I don't think the result is perfect. Hence this product will make it even more perfect. Some more, it'll prevent old people long sightedness. But I need more concrete evidence before I plunge myself into more debts.


www.eyecollege.com

3 comments:

  1. I have heard about this product too, but can't find reliable report on the web. If you have found any good info, pls share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KK and Soo Sean,

    EyeRelax had evolved to EyeRelax to now which may combat myopia (short-sightedness), presbyopia (adult long-sightedness) and amblyopia (lazy eye), an all-in-one device.

    You may check out the reliability via this facebook page link which enclosed with lots of media links and page. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001692523397

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! it should be read as 'had evolved to EyeRelax2

    ReplyDelete