Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Desire

Ever think what can something that you don't have might improve your life tremendously and make you happier everyday? You might have that feeling everytime you saw something that grab your attention and the urge to buy is so strong that you might fall for it. For guys, imagine what those 4 to 6 channel RC helicopter can do for you. You'll be able to play indoor and outdoor and impress friends. Imagine what Nintendo Wii can do for you too. You can invite girls to play in your living room. However, for some people, like me for example, it is better to leave such thought as it is, just thought. Majority of the things, that I've bought end up doing nothing. Before buying, many thoughts coming in on how such and such things might work wonder and make me happier. So for these peoples, think first before buy. But it might be better not to think at all.

2 comments:

  1. Errmm.... last time I bought a RM2000 microwave convection oven and I didn't use it in almost 1 month. And in Uni, I photostat a lot of book but in the end, some of the book I didn't even touch. :P

    ReplyDelete